This question is one of the imponderables that will never die. The answers here represent almost any dog. Is your pet represented on the list? I know some of the dogs I’ve known in my life have attitudes that fit at least one or two of these. Thanks to Gina, @Nightdrake on Twitter, for this. It was my laugh of the day.
- Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, we’ve got our whole lives ahead of us, and you’re inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?
- Border Collie: Just one. And I’ll replace any wiring that’s not up to code.
- Dachshund: I can’t reach the stupid lamp!
- Toy Poodle: I’ll just blow in the Border Collie’s ear and he’ll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
- Rottweiler: Go Ahead! Make me!
- Shih Tzu: Please, darling. Let the servants …
- Lab: Oh, me, me!!! Please let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Can I?
- Malamute: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he’s busy.
- Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
- Doberman Pinscher: While it’s dark, I’m going to sleep on the couch.
- Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
- Hound Dog: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ …
- Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
- Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I’ve got a hangover.
- Pointer: I see it, there it is, right there…
- Greyhound: It isn’t moving. Who cares?
- Australian Shepherd: Put all the light bulbs in a little circle …
- Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?